Marketing Coordinator Internship
Queen Capital Properties, LLC., seeks a highly-motivated individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator. This is a challenging and exciting position for a self-starter to help grow our business. The entry-level marketing position will be based in Atlanta, GA, and the qualified candidate will be responsible for helping develop and implementing overall marketing and event strategy along with client communications through social media, blogs, sales offers and other communications channels. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in writing and editing, email marketing, social media and SEO. Queen Capital Properties, LLC. offers a challenging, yet rewarding experience for a marketing-oriented individual with interests in real estate marketing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively analyze content relating to Queen Capital Properties, LLC. products and industry trends and formulate into creative marketing ideas, used in promotions, yellow letters, social media, and website.
• Create and post social content to Queen Capital’s social media that supports business goals. Social channels include: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and others.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently without supervision
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects in a very fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Google docs, plus Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Must have exceptional attention to detail
• Knowledge and understanding of social media sites
• Knowledge of SEO principles is a plus.
• Pack and ship marketing materials to sellers, and buyers.
• Write content of interest to real estate professionals for use in newsletters, sales promotions and content marketing initiatives.
• Research and develop ad campaigns targeted at real investors
• General Marketing duties related to SumoMe and MailChimp management of campaigns and prospects
• General proofing and editing of various marketing materials and copy
• Identify industry trends related to real estate professionals by reading blogs, newsletters, and online magazines and tie into client communications.
• Maintain monthly reports
• Various other marketing projects as assigned
To be considered please click